Last modified December 18, 2017
We want you to know that we are not in the business of selling or renting individuals’ personal data to other companies for any purpose.
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Meld Database collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Meld Database account, when you log into Meld Database’s website, software or services using the username and password of a thrid party account, such as your Google account, when you fill out any form requesting information, support, or product and service information, and when you subscribe to our news. Meld Database may also receive personally identifiable information from its business partners.
Meld Database may collect the following personally identifiable information: your name, title, public profile photo, gender, phone number, email address, mailing address, website URL, employer or company. You also have the option of supplying us with your occupation, and type of business or industry. Additionally, when you sign up for Meld Database’s paid services, we collect your billing information, including your credit card number, expiration date, and billing address.
Meld Database also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, browser type, referrer page, domain name, access time, entry page, exit page, operating system type, and search engine keywords used.
We mainly use the information we collect to measure our business success, to identify the most effective ways to reach you, the customer, to more effectively meet your needs and requests for certain new product features and services, and to contact you about product upgrades. Additionally, if you have chosen to receive email communications, you will receive our infrequent news and announcements.
DATA HOSTED BY Meld Database
Meld Database hosts the data stored in your Meld Database account. That data is strictly your property and is governed by the Meld Database’s Terms of Service Agreement. The data in your account is not accessible to anyone, unless you make it accessible.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Certain Meld Database employees have various access levels to Meld Database systems, including databases, for the purposes of support, backups, maintenance, debugging, and other administrative and programming activities. However, Meld Database will not monitor, edit, disclose, sell, or rent neither the data stored in your Meld Database account, nor your personally identifiable information, to anyone other than what is disclosed below. It is only under the following circumstances that we may send your information to other companies or people:
1. When we have your consent to share the information.
2. In the event the information disrupts the performance of Meld Database’s servers or causes server-wide outages.
3. When we need to share your information to provide you with a service or product you are requesting.
4. When we need to send the information to companies that work on our behalf to process an order you have made, or so they can provide a product or service to you. Note that these companies are not allowed to use your information for any reason other than to support us in assisting you. We employ the services of third-party payment processors to complete the payment fulfillment process for purchases made on the Site.
5. When we conform to edicts of the law, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
6. When you have violated our Terms of Service Agreement for the service you are using or have used.
7. When we act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our customers or the public.
8. When we need to protect and defend the rights or property of Meld Database.
9. From time to time we may share aggregate data about our customers with other companies. In such cases no personally identifiable data will be made available to third parties.
10. By using our website and our services and providing us with your personal data, you consent to this transfer of your personal data.
CHILDREN AND PRIVACY
Meld Database’s sites and services do not offer information intended to attract children. We do not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 13. In fact, the Terms of Service Agreement expressly prohibits children under the age of 13 from using Meld Database’s services.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website contains links to information on other websites. We do not have any control over these other websites, and therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting those sites. THOSE SITES ARE NOT GOVERNED BY THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT, and if you have questions about how a site uses your information, you should consult that site’s privacy statement.
For both security and privacy purposes, your Meld Database account is password protected.
All communications between your account and Meld Database servers are encrypted with an industry-standard Secure Socket Layers protocol.
From time to time, we post customer testimonials on this Site that may include their name, logo, graphic, sound or image. We obtain customer consent prior to posting their testimonials on this site. We are not responsible for the personal information a user elects to disclose in their testimonial. When users elect to register their information to communicate in our forums, please be advised we are not responsible for the personal information users elect to share over this public platform. Please be advised that any personal information disclosed can be used to send you unsolicited messages by other members of this forum.
MATERIAL CHANGES AND YOUR CONSENT
By using this Site and the Meld Database’s services, you consent to the collection and use of the information you provide to us as outlined in this Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement at our sole and absolute discretion, and we may do so from time to time and without notice. Should we make material changes to the manner in which your collected personal information is utilized, we shall post a prominent notice on the Site, notify you by email of the applicable changes and/or publish those changes on this page, and your continued use of this Site and any of Meld Database services shall constitute your acceptance of such changes and the revised Privacy Statement and your agreement to be legally bound thereby.
COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS
To contact us regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us at https://www.meldtables.com/contact-us